< Career page
Mid to Lead | Unity 3D/VR/AR Engineer
You’ll love our offer!
Reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool products that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign teams, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about different cultures and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking solution improvement.
- And also you can develop strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Unity and/or C# (5+ years for Senior level)
- Strong Unity knowledge (please send code and/or project examples)
- Proficient English & strong communication skills within a cross-functional team
- Professional experience with designing and building scalable architecture ( for Senior level )
- Willingness to keep up with current best practices
- Knowledge of UX in games
- Experience with VR is a big plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Awesome projects and working directly with overseas clients.
- You fully have the opportunity to grow your skills by working with experts around the world.
Our core value:
- Honest – We only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent – We share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded – We approach things with candid attitude
- Respect – We treat everyone with the same kindness
- Trust – Sharing feelings matters
Our offer includes:
- Probation 100% Salary.
- Flexibility in working time
- Remote work is available
- Laptop is provided.
- Growth Program – You can learn and grow with full support from us!
- Build the company as the first generation.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative and grow.
- Work together with the leaders with people-centric in mind.
- Year-end bonus.
- 15 paid leave days.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Working Monday – Friday, no overtime.