< Career page
Middle – Senior Developer Microsoft: C# / .NET
You’ll love our offer!
Reach us via email: email@example.com
- You will be joining an ambitious foreign teams, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about different cultures and product mindset along the way.
- Build the new development of a multi-platform core for our product using .NET 6, C# 10, for Windows, macOS and Linux with the help of Python build scripts.
- Good performance optimization with benchmarking tools
- Development of desktop applications with WPF under .Net- Analysis and correction of occurring errors
- Cross-team communication (Windows, Mac and Web)
- As part of our development team, you will work closely with product management, DevOps and software testers. The team works agile and according to Scrum qualifications
Your Skills and Experience
- Have worked with WPF, C# and .NET Proficient for at least 2 years
- Experience in programming user interfaces with WPF.
- Fluent English (working with international colleagues) for daily discussion, negotiation and presentation of solutions and issues.
- Good performance optimization with benchmarking tools.
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET (.NET Core, .NET 5/6), Python 3.
- Experienced CI tools: Git, CI/CD, DevOps methodologies (Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Github).
- Experience programming and delivering in a production environment.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum process
- Good at problem solving skills/ communication skills and team work.
- Good at research and presenting new technologies.
Good to know
- You have already worked in complex software environments.
- Experience with JetBrains Rider and PyCharm.
- Experience with ASP.NET, Blazor, HTML/CSS/WASM, Docker, Amazon ECS, EC2, Azure.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Awesome projects and working directly with overseas clients.
- You fully have the opportunity to grow your skills by working with experts around the world.
Our core value:
- Honest – We only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent – We share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded – We approach things with candid attitude
- Respect – We treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy – Sharing feelings matters.
Our offer includes:
- Probation 100% Salary.
- Flexibility in working time
- Remote work is available
- Laptop is provided.
- Build the company as the first generation.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative and grow.
- Work together with the leaders with people-centric in mind.
- Year-end bonus.
- 15 paid leave days.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Working Monday – Friday, no overtime.