Senior Fullstack (ReactJS, NodeJS )
You’ll love our offer!
Reach us via email: email@example.com
- It is not just about coding, but also about building products.
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool products that serve millions of users, from idea to production and develop API/Integration.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign teams, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about different cultures and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Have experienced web applications development for more than 3 years
- Good proficient English for daily discussion, negotiation and presentation of solutions
- Strong experience in Typescript
- Strong experience in NodeJS, NestJs, GraphQL
- Good knowledge of ReactJS, HTML5, SCSS,…
- Experience in building RESTful or SOAP standards.
- Experience in OAUTH2, API Authentication.
- Experience in API/Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experienced CI tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Experience programming and delivering in a production environment.
- Good at problem-solving, communication skills and teamwork with responsibility.
- Good at researching and presenting new technologies.
Good to know:
- MongoDB knowledge
- Experience Cloud Services Google Cloud, AWS container service.
- Experience in Git action
- Testing: Unit Test (JUnit), Mock Test (Mockito), Automation Test (Selenium).
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Awesome projects and working directly with overseas clients.
- You fully have the opportunity to grow your skills by working with experts around the world.
Our core value:
- Honest – We only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent – We share information adequately, and openly
- Open-minded – We approach things with candid attitude
- Respect – We treat everyone with the same kindness
- Empathy – Sharing feelings matters.
Our offer includes:
- Probation 100% Salary.
- Flexibility in working time
- Remote work is available
- Laptop is provided.
- Build the company as the first generation.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative and grow.
- Work together with the leaders with people-centric in mind.
- Year-end bonus.
- 15 paid leave days.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Working Monday – Friday, no overtime.